Still Monitoring Snow Potential


I am still watching for the possibility of snow later this week. the time frame seems to be Wed-Thur and the models range from no snow to 4-6″.  I am not quite sold on what the models are showing today, so I will hold off on a forecast until tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.

Whether we see snow or not, this is the week where we see the overall pattern change and colder temperatures are knocking going to be upon us before the weekend.

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season

Advertisements

One thought on “Still Monitoring Snow Potential

  1. Pingback: Snow Update « The JennCast

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s